Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.504 RSD / AED
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 174% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 205,492 Дин. (Dirham 6,523) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)