Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.227 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,211 Дин. (3,772TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)