Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.440 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,834 Дин. (₨54,050) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)