Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,978 Дин. (¥101,727) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)