Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.392 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,983 Дин. (₨68,945) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)