Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.471 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,034 Дин. (₨57,146) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)