Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,343 Дин. (₨76,075) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)