Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.694 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,867 Дин. (₨76,648) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)