Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.469 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,644 Дин. (₨57,627) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)