Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.649 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,938 Дин. (8,727 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)