Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.575 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 75% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 137,018 Дин. (11,837 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)