Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.408 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,509 Дин. (8,600 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)