Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.819 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,566 Дин. (8,648 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)