Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.842 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,772 Дин. (8,557 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)