Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.166 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,037 Дин. (3,140TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)