Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.184 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,219 Дин. (2,669TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)