Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38240 RSD / YER *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,637 Дин. (226,558 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)