Cost of living in Aden, Yemen vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41634 RSD / YER *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,988 Дин. (237,760 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)