Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 512 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.661 RSD / ETB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 56% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,847 Дин. (28,912 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)