Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.787 RSD / ETB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 109% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 156,405 Дин. (32,670 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)