Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.187 RSD / ETB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 107% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 161,667 Дин. (31,169 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)