Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.185 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,195 Дин. (3,033TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)