Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.155 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 377% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 362,641 Дин. (23,930 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)