Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28311 RSD / NGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,818 Дин. (317,252 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (39 minutes ago)