Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08081 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 75% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,701 Дин. (1,468,928 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)