Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18150 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 100% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 160,138 Дин. (882,303 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)