Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27986 RSD / NGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,148 Дин. (232,788 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)