Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26586 RSD / NGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,801 Дин. (262,551 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)