Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.865 RSD / DKK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 128% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,864 Дин. (kr10,077) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)