Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.364 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL ($455) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)