Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,972TL ($831) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (31 minutes ago)