Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,513TL ($537) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)