Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.683 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,708TL (1,009 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (38 minutes ago)