Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.318 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,663TL (803 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)