Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00509 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,428TL (477,155 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)