Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00430 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,793TL (650,125 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)