Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,845TL (€467) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)