Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,583TL (2,048 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)