Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.734 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,950TL (元4,020) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)