Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,905TL (元7,512) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)