Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,856TL (元5,357) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)