Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,031TL (元4,164) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)