Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,738TL (元3,131) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)