Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,699TL (元4,648) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)