Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,708TL (元5,275) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)