Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.005 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,179TL (2,084KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)