Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.724 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,971TL (798KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (44 minutes ago)