Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.960 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,399TL (Dinar 427) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (about 3 hours ago)