Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.754 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,695TL (Dinar 468) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)