Cost of living comparison between Zaria, Nigeria and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01012 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,934TL (289,907 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (36 minutes ago)