Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,743TL (€501) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)