Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,528TL (€755) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)