Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,471TL (€802) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)