Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15707 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,097TL (13,353₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)