Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,355TL (1,503,117 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (33 minutes ago)