Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00247 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,992TL (1,209,152 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)