Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,495TL (﷼ 19,639,805) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)