Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,260TL (﷼ 29,685,571) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)