Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07666 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,023TL (Php39,433) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)