Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,022TL (4,087 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)