Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48651 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,764TL (7,736 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)