Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,822TL (7,420 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)