Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.416 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,001TL (2,120 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)