Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,273TL (3,575 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (44 minutes ago)