Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03321 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,006TL (¥150,745) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (26 minutes ago)