Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,602TL (Rp 8,817,046) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)