Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00965 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,471TL (256,043Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)