Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06348 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,502TL (руб 55,163) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)