Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,193TL (﷼ 25,171,661) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)