Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,694TL (﷼ 25,561,029) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (25 minutes ago)