Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,624TL (435,865 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)