Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01114 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,742TL (335,987 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)