Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00930 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,507TL (377,046 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)