Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00596 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,194TL (704,229 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)