Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,864TL (元3,567) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (37 minutes ago)