Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00288 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,648TL (920,808 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (44 minutes ago)