Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00354 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,983TL (842,368 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)