Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,493TL (1,343,598 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)