Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00345 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,099TL (897,442 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (33 minutes ago)