Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,946TL (1,875,786 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)