Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,320TL (﷼ 4,313) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)