Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,236TL (1,117 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)