Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,646TL (3,449元) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)