Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45307 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,131TL (元9,117) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)