Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,087TL (3,910元) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)