Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,574TL (4,013 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)