Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,356TL (2,534 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)