Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,788TL (1,974 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)