Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00508 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,286TL (₩647,206) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)