Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,788TL (₩735,285) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)