Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,360TL (AU$1,261) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (40 minutes ago)