Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.422 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,803TL (AU$860) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)