Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.825 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,620TL (AU$1,635) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)