Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.538 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,424TL (AU$1,743) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)